DR/CR Weight Bearing Protection
DR or CR Weight Bearing Protection
For Plates and Cassettes, wire or wireless
DR or CR Weight Bearing Protection For 14x17 Plates and Cassettes, wire or wireless
- The Weight bearing protection provides a safe and easy way to take weight – bearing x-rays of the feet, (AP view)
- Easy to use, simply place the protector over the imaging panel or cassette that is positioned on the floor. Patient steps on protector with as much weight is needed to get the desired image
- Offered in both 14x17 (15x18) & 17x17 (18x18) for wire or wireless systems.
- Weight capacities – 700 lbs
- Clear polycarbonate faceplate allows for X-rays to pass through the protector with no significant scattering
- Allows the patients foot to be as close as possible to the imaging plate.
- Non-Slip rubber grips keep the protector in place
- Two handles for easy positioning
- Two ports for cable attachments
- Easy to clean the panel protector’s face is made from nonporous clear polycarbonate.